Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Where Women Create



I have just discovered this brand new blog, Where Women Create - the sub title is "Inspiring Work Spaces of Extraordinary Women".
This is the blog of the Editor of the US magazine by the same name. It is just too delicious, all wrapped up with creative inspiration as well.

I don't think I can subscribe to the magazine ... international postage and all that. But I am certainly going to enjoy reading the blog and seeing the wonderful creative spaces that so many artistic women have made for themselves. What an inspiration!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for your post! If you contact Stacey Tran at Stampington: stran@stampington.com, she can help you with international orders. Hope this helps. I sure appreciate your support, and enjoy those babies (and that beautiful fabric!). My best~Jo

    ReplyDelete