Monday, October 26, 2009

I can't wait

to see what creative things happen with the fabric I am sending out!

I couldn't decide - you are all so talented! So I let random.org do the choosing for me, and it generated numbers 1 and 6. Commenters 1 and 6 are SallyAnne and Christine of BonTons.

Congratulations, ladies, I will be sending you messages to get postal addresses to send out your fat quarter!

Don't forget to check back in a couple of weeks, to see the tutorials from SallyAnne and Christine! They will also be listed at Totally Tutorials.

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what I come up with either. Exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited and nervous. I am looking forward to letting my imagination run free. Thank=you for this opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm so looking forward to the creations also!

    ReplyDelete